It is a well established fact that ‘Content is King’! It is only through constant quality content generation that a brand can hope to have a prominent online presence. Then again, even if quality content is developed regularly, managing it is not easy. That is why, nowadays, most enterprise websites are built around robust content management systems (CMSes). These systems make it easy to create, edit, publish and update content. CMSes make content marketing both time-saving and cost-efficient.
Out of all the CMSes available today, SiteCore is probably the most popular one. SiteCore Service has won multiple web awards for its unparalleled digital experience delivery platforms and multi-channel campaign management. Around the world, developers and business owners like it equally and for good reasons. Here are a few of them:
- Site provides a web framework that has a bottom-up strategy, which allows site components to be created in a single repository. These site components can be selected, assembled and syndicated across various websites simultaneously.
- This CMS has a world-class end-user interface, which is simple yet intuitive. The CMS features Microsoft office 2007 ribbon-style interface, which facilitates content creation and editing.
- SiteCore provides dynamic delivery and intelligent caching. Its ASP .Net 2.0 technology delivers pages very quickly. Sites developed on SiteCore can be supported in any browser application.
- SiteCore features a solid SEO module. It even suggests search-engine-friendly URLs and evaluates how a site’s content would fare on search engines.
- The CMS automatically scales the content for mobile performance. Thus, mobilizing SiteCore can help businesses to expand their smartphone-using client base.
- SiteCore enables businesses to deploy and manage multiple sites together and share content, code and processes across these sites.
SiteCore CMS is also adaptable for international clients. Its multi-lingual services enable administrators and editors to work in their native languages. Tasks like translation and co-ordination of all site languages become easier. This CMS is robust enough to support the largest sites on the planet and does not get bogged down by feature-rich sites. Very few, if any, content management systems can provide such scalability to users.
Summary: SiteCore is an innovative content management system that is liked by web developers from around the world. The blog talks about some of the reasons behind this widespread popularity of SiteCore CMS.