In today’s IT infrastructure, most enterprises are gradually adopting mobility solutions to tackle the increasing usage of mobile devices by a greater percentage of employees. According to a latest info-graphic released by Smart Insights in April 2016, the number of Internet users globally will surpass 3 billion by the end of the year. Again, the same report states that 39% of Internet navigation are performed in smartphones. And most of these Internet users are corporate executives.
To enhance the productivity of these corporate employees in specific departments, like sales & marketing, companies often need to provide them with laptops, tablets or smartphones. In addition, many corporate set ups allow freelancers to operate on their personal computers or laptops, from home. Sometimes employees are even allowed to bring their own devices to office. Now, there are various situations where employees either use company-issued devices or their own smartphones or laptops to manage official work. In all these cases, there is always a risk that employees might access corporate data from unauthorised gadgets. And if the confidential data are not secured in these cases, it might lead to a lot of risk for the company. As a result, they realise the need to ensure complete security. Therefore, the need to implement enterprise mobility solutions is really important.
Enterprise mobility management (EMM) systems have been trending since the past decade, but there are some latest features that have been incorporated for enhanced functionality off late. Here is a list below:
- Mobile Content Management: Content management in modern corporate world is not just restricted to desktops. Moreover, not all content of an enterprise need to be secured, employees should pass through an identity check and receive authorisation before accessing certain crucial data from any device. So, one of the trending features is mobile content management (MCM). It is a set of technologies that is designed for mobile devices to secure privy business data. MCM is essentially required to enable cloud sharing among employees. It also helps to prevent illegitimate corporate data download on external devices.
- Mobile App Management: Today, smartphone users have an access to a variety of apps. Undoubtedly, apps have made it much easier for people to carry out a variety of tasks such as shopping, hotel reservations, train and flight reservations, and even official work. So, most companies have their own business apps to help employees execute their tasks. Now, apps could be secured and managed using Mobile Application Management (MAM) software. This has a more specific approach towards mobilising and securing enterprise data compared to Mobile Device Management (MDM). For example, we all have our personal photos, music library and other stuffs in our phone. Now, with the MDM software, companies usually tend to control, secure, encrypt and lock the entire device. On the other hand, with the MAM software, companies get the flexibility to lock, control and secure only the specific applications which are related to the company’s business. The rest of the elements are free for the users to access without any security protocols.
Thus, these are the key features of enterprise mobility solutions which can help you run your business smoothly.
Mobile technology has revolutionised advertising industry. Hyperlocal mobile apps have changed the facade of location-based advertising. Marketers are concerned with engaging local mobile consumers with personalised hyperlocal marketing campaigns. Now, for better understanding of the concept, let’s first learn what hyperlocal marketing is all about. Well, hyperlocal marketing is a way of marketing to a defined local geographic area, maybe a city, a region, a neighbourhood or a block, with the use of the geofencing feature of a mobile device. Since consumers are becoming used to mobile technologies these days, it becomes much easier for businesses to engage their audience through this kind of mobile marketing. For example, businesses are offering mobile deals and coupons to engage customers of a specific area. These customers, as soon as they are in the vicinity of the particular business center/shop/stall, get to know about these mobile coupons, which draw their attention.
Moreover, hyperlocal advertising campaigns result in increased click-through-rate(CTR) in accordance to industry benchmark. Marketers are realizing the demerits of one-ad-fits-all approach. Therefore, they are leveraging mobile specific techniques to geofence customers and offer them personalized incentives. Hence, businesses are encashing the benefits of hyperlocal mobile app marketing. Hyperlocal apps target audiences by collecting information from their GPS location information.
Here are the 5 effective marketing practices with hyperlocal mobile apps:
- Hyperlocal mobile apps help businesses lure local customers with incentives. For example, brand stores at shopping malls can attract nearby residents with lucrative offers via hyperlocal apps and thereby, convince them to visit their stores. These visitors are often potential purchasers. Thus, hyperlocal apps have the potential to generate customer leads. Also, sometimes retail outlets at airports or railway stations can entice passengers with offers for last minute travel buys.
- Hyperlocal apps influence customers’ decision to visit a specific store. For example, during festive season, to beat the rush, local customers can check the availability of their desired products through hyperlocal apps and visit only selective shops to buy those items.
- Hyperlocal apps with iBeacons changed the scenario of in-store marketing. Hyperlocal mobile apps in visitors’ mobile devices listens for signals from in-store iBeacons and delivers hyper-textual content to those visitors. This helps the visitors know about the existing coupons offered by those brands. Thus, brands can easily attract their in-store footfalls this way.
- Businesses can execute a national campaign with hyperlocal apps. Though by definition hyperlocal marketing is supposed to be concerned with local branding yet the concept could even be used to carry out a national campaign. For example, some brands run different promotional offers in various regions across a country. This way, apps create virtual boundaries for customers within a country. Now, when a customer crosses any of these boundaries, a brand’s hyperlocal app notifies the customer about the nearby outlets and in-store offers. Thus, such personalized notification inspires more engagement, ensures trust on the brand and ultimately creates customer leads.
- An entire business can flourish simply on hyperlocal mobile marketing. Initially hyperlocal marketing was just concentrated around location based promotional offers, now, entire businesses are based on hyperlocal mobile marketing. For example, certain transport service providers run their businesses only via hyperlocal mobile apps.
Thus, hyperlocal marketing with mobile apps has been the recent buzz among marketers. Businesses are outsourcing the services to a digital marketing agency for best results. Digital marketing agencies hire the best team of experts to run successful hyperlocal marketing campaigns within budget.
Marketing is the core of business development that creates brand awareness and results in sales increase. Traditionally, marketing was focused on advertisements in television, radio and print media but with the advancement of technologies, digital marketing has been trending among corporate businesses. Digital marketing employs online tools and techniques that create unique interactive experiences which in turn result in visitor engagement. Digital marketing is more targeted in comparison with traditional marketing. This feature enables higher conversion rates, which means visitors are easily converted to leads and then to customers. Hence, digital marketing yields better Return on Investment (ROI).
Now, you may appoint an in-house team of digital marketers to accomplish business goals of your organization. You can also ease up the process by outsourcing the services to an digital marketing agency. With a team of experts that include web developers, creative content writers, SEO analysts, graphic designers, illustrators, advertising specialists, account executives, client servicing personnel, agencies offer you their best digital marketing services.
Thus, the question arises as to what does a digital marketing agency actually do? Here are some pointers that explain the role of a digital marketing agency:
- When you hire a digital marketing agency, it takes over the overall digital marketing for your business making the process hassle-free. From designing effective marketing strategies to implementing them and achieving your target, all the tasks are performed by the agency within your budget.
- The purpose of a digital marketing agency is to influence customers to take desired actions by creating a unique interactive experience through online promotions.
- A digital marketing agency has the expertise to strategically design marketing campaigns and accomplish them. They are updated with the latest trends and technologies in the market that help them to successfully meet their clients’ business goals, whether it’s increasing sales or building their brand.
- Some of the primary services of a digital marketing agency includes web design and development, online reputation management, search engine optimization, social media optimization, creating responsive web designs and more.
- A digital marketing agency exactly knows how to utilize all the essential channels of online marketing that includes content marketing, e-mail marketing, social media marketing, SEO strategies, paid ads and more, for best results.
Thus, a digital marketing agency is well equipped with human resources, technologies and tools to fulfill your digital marketing objectives. They offer quality services to maintain customer satisfaction and retain them. They are communicative, hence, you can regulate their performance and accordingly customize your marketing campaigns. Therefore, companies are gradually outsourcing digital marketing services to these agencies.
Often businesses prefer to attract local customers for brand promotion. This was traditionally accomplished by ‘word-of-mouth’ promotions, later the concept was revised as hyperlocal marketing with digital media. The concept refers to niche marketing among residents of a specific area by introducing promotional offers exclusively for locals. With hyperlocal marketing you can reach out to local customers by geo-targeting them. Hyperlocal marketing is one of the biggest trends of digital marketing strategies in 2016.
Rather than investing huge amounts on attracting mass visitors through television or radio advertisements, most businesses find it beneficial to attract local customers with hyperlocal digital marketing. Since Google lists local search results above organic results, hyperlocal marketing has been an effective way to attract local customers.
Below mentioned are the key factors to know about hyperlocal marketing:
- Hyperlocal Apps: Developing hyperlocal apps for the purpose of branding locally, is gradually becoming popular. Hyperlocal apps have in-built tools that seek permission to access visitors’ location data. So you can track your visitor’s location and accordingly provide him/her with offers and discounts on your products and services to turn them to end users.
- Hyperlocal Social Media Marketing: If you want to run a hyperlocal digital marketing campaign, utilising your business’ social media platforms, it could yield tangible results. With social media advertising you can customise your campaigns according to the audience’s geographic location to generate leads. Usage of hashtags with your location details is mandatory to refine your visibility. Also, do remember to enable location option while uploading photos of your business in LinkedIn or updating status in Facebook.
- Hyperlocal Marketing with Google Maps: For your brick and mortar store, a great way to boost hyperlocal marketing is by listing your business on Google Maps. Google offers business listing on Google Maps for free. So, your business could easily be spotted on Google Maps by customers in close proximity.
- Hyperlocal Marketing through Agencies: You can outsource hyperlocal marketing for your company to a digital marketing agency that specializes in the segment. These agencies will strategize and run campaigns to promote your brand among residents of specific locales.
Thus, hyperlocal marketing has not only been the latest buzz in digital marketing but it has also bore fruit for many businesses. Companies know the benefits of gathering reputation from locals before proceeding with promotions for mass audience. Companies are now keen to include hyperlocal in their digital marketing strategies.
Digital marketing services increase conversion rates. As opposed to traditional marketing, where customers have to visit your store, and then make a purchase, in digital marketing, your customers need to buy a product simply with few clicks. All you need is implementation of advanced digital strategies to amp up your business revenues.
Companies often hire a digital marketing agency for brand promotion. These agencies are equipped with proficient online marketers who are experts in their domain. They know how to build a community on social media platforms, how to reach out to the target audience with effective online marketing campaigns, how to keep the existing clients happy and how to attract new ones. Therefore, these agencies are preferred by many top companies, who do not have the resources or the time for investing on digital media marketing.
Also, digital marketing is measurable. By this we mean that you can easily measure the results of your online ads and marketing campaigns through web analytics and other online metric tools. This way, you can find out whether your campaign was effective and how can you optimize your strategies for future campaigns.
So, in order to enhance your online marketing methods and techniques, hire a digital media agency and improve the overall marketing initiatives of your organisation, for better growth.
Using a content management system (CMS) to drive your business website may be one of the best investments that you will ever make. And it is no secret that you do need to invest in your website in order for your business to grow. Your website is one of the main tools for you to connect with your target audience, to provide them with information about your company and business. You want to make sure that your target audience loves the site. However, maintaining a feature-rich website is not exactly easy. Don’t fret; this does not mean that you have to get bogged down by technical details. Just building your website around a robust content management platform will do.
Take a look at some of the major benefits of using an enterprise CMS for your corporate website:
- You do not have to be technologically sound to use an enterprise CMS. The basic CMS functions of writing, editing and publishing content are easy to master. So are the slightly more advanced ones of adding media. In fact, anyone who is familiar with the Microsoft Word interface can use a CMS to a certain extent. Plus, you have control over what gets published when and how.
- A CMS allows multiple users. In a business, there are various sectors and each sector has some input for the website from time to time. Without a CMS, it will be difficult to edit all that information and then publish the edited version on the site. A CMS makes it easy to manage roles.
- CMS streamlines scheduling. It will provide you with an at-a-glance view of the status of the content. So, you will know if it is being drafted or edited or is ready to be published. Thus, you will be able to assign tasks, know when they are done and schedule posts accordingly. Integrating content creation with marketing plans become easier and everyone stays updated about what is happening when.
You can avail content management solutions to boost your digital marketing efforts. A CMS can suggest SEO (search engine optimization)-friendly URLs, content edits and titles. Thus, your site gets better search engine rankings and more organic traffic. The more traffic you get, the better are your chances to convert and improve your ROI.
Digital media marketing is pervasive nowadays and consumers have access to information any where, any time. Be it for shopping, news, entertainment or social interaction, customers are extensively exposed to a large range of information these days. Therefore, businesses must spruce up their digital marketing efforts to retain client attention.
Maintaining client relationships across different digital channels is highly imperative for companies these days. Effective digital media services can step up customer engagement and business ROI to a large extent. The digital media strategies have to be of good quality and highly relevant. It is only then that you can engage your clients towards your business. Few of the digital strategies include content marketing, brand strategy, relevant advertising campaigns, data analytics, social media marketing, search engine optimization, technology and digital media planning and buying. Advanced digital media strategies can help in stepping up the business ROI significantly.
It is essential for companies to unleash the potential of digital media marketing and how it can impact consumer behaviour. Performance driven search marketing, insights-driven strategies and advanced technology, can all contribute to great digital media marketing.
These days, there are organisations which outsource digital media services to various agencies. Such an agency is equipped with skilled professionals who are proficient enough to implement effectual digital solutions and services for best business results. Such a marketing agency makes it easier for big companies to execute their digital media services. What makes the digital consumers follow and connect with such a company are mentioned as under:
- Data Analytics: Merely collecting data is not sufficient. Brands should make optimizations after data collection, to create powerful impact on the business revenues. Brands must take digital initiatives which involve analysis and mining. Through such audience analysis, it becomes easier for brands to create people-focused marketing techniques. Accordingly, brands can also work towards engaging more customers.
- Brand strategy: It takes access to analytics and insights to formulate an effective brand building strategy. An effective brand building procedure requires the right mix of marketing across different digital media channels. A full suite of strategic digital media solutions can help a brand connect with its consumers better. Understanding the brand’s strengths and weaknesses is really important. Also, you must identify why should audiences engage with the brand. Accordingly, digital strategies should be customized to suit the business needs.
There are digital marketing offshore companies too and you can partner with these companies to enhance your digital media services as well.