Drupal is a leading open source content management system for developing sophisticated and robust websites. There are some of the most unbeatable features of Drupal which make it highly popular among the webmasters and bloggers. Some of the leading websites which use Drupal are Sony Music, Ubuntu, Havard and the like. Moreover, Drupal can be used in 182 languages which enables bloggers from various parts of the world access Drupal easily.
For building a good website, you have to use best Drupal hosting providers which assure you of some of the most important points such as Up-Time, Support, Customer Care and the like. Undoubtedly, Drupal is one of the most sophisticated content management systems which makes it a favourite among the drupal developers across the world. Site administrators prefer its limitless scalability, developers prefer its well-documented APIs and designers love its flexibility.
Some of the key points which makes Drupal widely popular in the web world are:
1) Great website designing tools: With the help of some of the most fascinating and attractive website designing templates, users can make the site highly interesting and engaging, that too, quite effortlessly.
2) Multi-featured: Some of the most common features of Drupal CMS are user account registration, system administration menu management, RSS Feeds, maintenance and page layout customization. These functionalities help users create a large array of websites, ranging from personal blogs to complex e-commerce sites.
3) Well-developed administrator control: When you’re creating a Drupal site, you can set up a new user account and you can administer yourself. Moreover, you can also designate others as admin if you want them to operate the site.
4) Content creation: With the help of Drupal, users have the flexibility to create content in an interesting way. In addition, users can also use polls, revision controls, videos and podcasts in their blogs as well.
5) Easy and smooth management: With Drupal CMS, you can easily categorize posts, create custom lists and much more to organise your blog. Result? Your blog becomes even more attractive for the readers.
Therefore, Drupal can help you build an engaging and impressive site easily. Since it does not need much programming (as compared to other CMSs), it makes it easier for drupal developers and designers to use it without hassles. Drupal is also famous for its well-designed code. To add to it, the design structure of Drupal enables drupal developers to write a code that uses the system resources very wisely. The result? Much less complications and errors on regular work.
Apart from the aforementioned points, Drupal also has the following stats worth noting:
- A huge developer community of 1000 developers
- Around 400,000 websites run on Drupal
- Over 10 years of development
Therefore, Drupal is one of the most flexible and powerful CMS’s for creating simple as well as rich, complex websites. Over the years, Drupal has become a high-end and sophisticated publishing platform with more than 18000 modules that are developed by 800,000 members. Dries Buytaert, Co-Founder and Project Leader for the Drupal Project, rightly states, “If you’re building a website with thousands of registered users that need to be sliced and diced into different groups and access patterns, Drupal is well suited to that.”