Android is a mobile platform that provides a wide array of functionalities to its users, especially the businessmen. Presently, the market is flooded with smartphones and mobile phones. So the demand for mobile apps is also increasing each day. With over 1.5million new Android devices being activated each day, Android apps have become highly popular among people across the globe. However, making an Android app isn’t a daunting task any more. There are numerous ways to develop an Android app, that too, without any hassle. Android apps development for your business, music band, sports team or a community group is a great way to interact and communicate with people.
Previously, you had to learn programming skills to develop a mobile app. But, today, an entrepreneur, a small business operator or even a sports association, can easily create a mobile app for Android without having the technical expertise.
The following steps will help you create an Android app better and faster :
1) Firstly, you should decide what type of an app you are trying to develop and who is your target audience. This is an important step since this will help you focus on the Android apps development better.
2) Search the Internet for mobile application software – There are plenty of software which you can use for Android apps development. Some of the free-to-download programs that can help you develop an Android app are:
b) AppMakr’s The Machine: It’s a web-based tool which allows you to create cross-platform mobile applications which run on iPhones, Android and in the mobile browser of any other HTML5 enabled smartphones.
3) If you are using AppMakr’s The Machine, you have to go to appmakr dot com, enter the name of your application and click “Get Started.” When you are on the site, sign in with any of your existing accounts on the web such as Gmail, Facebook, Twitter account, etc. Thereafter, you have to fill in details about your app such as contact information, application name, overall colour and design, etc. Lastly, you have to provide information on App Demographics wherein you need to choose the region, state or country that your app is targeting. Then you have to click the ‘Next’ button and continue with app creation. You will realise that the app that you are creating is a combination of both pre-made and customised functionalities.
4) When you are done with your Android app’s customisation details, you can publish and download your application. Remember, you have to choose an icon for your app which is going to be displayed on users’ phones. Create a description text for your app and attach keyword tags to your Android app. By including description texts and tags, you will make your app more ‘discoverable’ in the Android marketplace.
5) Lastly, download your app, check whether it’s working and you are done with your Android app development. So are you ready to build Android apps for your business as well?